Tuition & Fees
- Tuition is due by the first of the month. Accounts become delinquent after the fifth of each month. Tuition must be paid before a student can start attending school.
- Annual or semester tuition payments can be paid via cash, check, electronic bank draft, or credit card.
- Monthly payments must be paid via electronic bank draft or automatic debit/credit card charge.
- Please note all parents are responsible for Registration & Material Fees (regardless of financial aid status).
- If a parent fails to pay tuition for two consecutive months, an e-mail or letter will be sent to inform the parent that payment has not been received and if payment (or a payment plan) is not received within 30 days, the parent will not be permitted to bring the student back to Annoor Academy of Knoxville until the account balance is rectified.
- Parents should review the tuition compliance policy in the parent handbook for further information and details.
|Early Childhood Department (Ages 3 - 4)||$7,110.00|
|Monthly for 10 months (if approved by Admissions)||$711.00|
|Annual (with discount)||$6,932.00|
|Semester August - December / January - May (with discount)||$3,466.00|
|Elementary & Middle School (KG - 8th Grade)||$6,700.00|
|Monthly for 10 months (if approved by Admissions)||$670.00|
|Annual (with discount)||$6,533.00|
|Semester August - December / January - May (with discount)||$3,267.00|